Office Tour Photos
Analytics & Operations Lead, Supplier Acquisition and Onboarding
Wayfair is looking for an experienced professional to bring operational and analytics expertise and excellence to its Supplier Acquisition & Onboarding (SA&O) team. This position is a vital role on a team tasked with the mission critical job of adding supplier partners to the Wayfair platform in order to increase assortment and ultimately catalyze revenue growth.
In this position, you will be responsible for driving data-driven operating efficacy and efficiency for the SA&O team and its internal partners. That means you will help set, measure and optimize execution for KPIs that drive supplier acquisition and business growth. You will serve as an invaluable partner and resource for our acquisition and onboarding associates and managers, helping them to manage their pipeline and priorities. You will ferret out marketplace opportunities with your analytics skills. You know how to craft an execution plan, and how to track effort and measure progress/results. You will collaborate across functions and groups (product, category management, competitive intelligence, business intelligence and many more) to help build tools, data products and platforms that will enhance our ability to identify, acquire and onboard impactful supplier partners efficiently.
Your scope will include developing recommendations, driving alignment, and reporting on progress/results. Given the strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset. You will have the aptitude to envision and ultimately own scaling a team to support the growth of the SA&O initiative, from structure to recruitment.
What You'll Do
- Manage tracking and communication of progress against goals and KPIs
- Help surface and communicate actionable insights and conclusions from information and data sources to drive more effective acquisition efforts
- Connect the dots between SA&O efforts and broader Wayfair measures and results in order to align goals, successes and opportunities for improvement
- Help to identify key supplier targets; track pipeline and efforts
- Review and analyze operational data to identify areas of improvement
- Identify and recommend process improvements -- keep up-to-date on internal and external best practices, eliminate redundant work, off-load non-core activities, quantify the impact
- Manage the current CRM
- Collaborate with product and internal partners for upgrades, new features, and new platforms
- Identify capabilities and expertise, internal and/or external, that can help the SA&O team meet its goals and responsibilities.
What You'll Need
- Highly analytical, including experience with analyzing and interpreting large data sets directly (high Excel proficiency is a must, experience with SQL is a must)
- Rigorous and transparent organization and execution
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Collaborative by nature; ability to build relationships and buy-in to drive change effectively in a positive manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit and/or prior experience in a high-growth/startup environment; willingness to roll-up sleeves, dig in, and hustle
- 5+ years of experience with enhancing processes, tools, reporting, metrics, and policies (experience with sales tools a plus)
- Prior experience in a sales organization is a plus
- Experience implementing or working with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Advanced degree is a plus
More Jobs From