Vistaprints Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the worlds most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
As the Analytics Manager in Testing & Optimization you will support, build and maintain scaled self-service optimization toolkit for hundreds of users worldwide. You work autonomously with partners throughout the company to generate understanding, strategy and suggest actions based on data-driven approaches. This hands-on role will work to conceptualize and lead the optimization plan, provide interface designs, and execute testing by utilizing industry-leading tooling while maintaining high standards of governance.
What You Will Do:
- Act as primary testing & optimization point of contact, consulting and supporting various business partners in the development of their optimization roadmaps and the design of specific actions
- Maintain and proactively monitor live experiments and ensure that appropriate metrics and segments are accurately implemented, while consolidating and sharing findings across teams and verticals
- Be a reliable source of expertise for optimization tools and offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services and technologies
- Contribute to the creation of procedures and governance for a successful global optimization program at Vistaprint
- Build and maintain client-facing dashboards and reports
- Relentlessly communicate, coach, evangelize, document and share best practices to colleagues across the company.
- Be a liaison with several cross-functional teams, co-creating learning center from optimization insights development and delivering results.
- Collaborate with both technology and optimization platform teams to integrate new methodologies and tracking through our Optimization Analytics tools.
- 6 or more years working within an eCommerce and multi-channel organization, with at least 3 years working in an optimization focused role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as economics, statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- Proven experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Familiarity running UI, UX, Sequence, Pricing, Shipping and channels (SEO, SEM, Email, Direct Mail, Display, TV, etc) experiments
- Strong understanding of the methodology and statistics behind effective testing campaigns, with experience tailoring explanations of statistical and technical concepts to a variety of audiences
Nice to Have:
- Combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research
- Experience with testing platforms built-in house and/or 3rd parties (Optimizely, Target, Optimize, SiteSpect, AB Tasty)
- Experience with Analytics Platforms including Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, Quantum Metrics and/or similar analytics platforms
- Experience with SQL. Other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Familiarity with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Qualtrics, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, and/or other similar tools
Why Youll Love Working Here:
You will grow and learn a lot! You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly hardworking and smart colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
At Vistaprint, we put great importance on the wellbeing of our team members, which is why we offer perks that ensure work/life balance. These include flexible schedules, work from home, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.