Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Analytics Manager to join our growing Data Cloud team.
You will be accountable for working with senior members of the client success team to provide pre-sales reporting and analytics support, conduct and manage research workstreams to grow our teams therapeutic area and data network knowledge base, and respond to client data inquires with speed and self-sufficiency. This is a hands-on role and a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about health care data and excited to bring that knowledge and enthusiasm to customers at the forefront of innovation in the healthcare technology space.
What You'll Do
- Manage reporting/analyses to support customers through all engagement phases pre-sales through growth and beyond)
- Provide in-depth pre-sales support to ensure customer success
- Partner with senior team members to develop reporting/analysis specifications, milestones, and deliverables
- Conduct market dynamics and landscape analysis to support sales efforts, with attention on deliverable scoping considerations
- Extract and work with large, complex data sets to create network sizing and profiling reports to support sales efforts and inform final deliverables specs.
- Create deliverables to be shared with internal and external customers; work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure successful delivery of data to customers, including monitoring production timelines, facilitating data transfers, and supporting portal implementation/training
- Conduct data investigations as needed to qualify, quantify, and develop resolution (if available); identify areas where deeper analysis is required and collaborate with internal partners to reach a resolution
- Create and manage normative databases on network sizing statistics and market feedback
- Create and manage therapeutic area-specific profiles to support strategic planning efforts
- Teach, train, mentor junior team members in best practices
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to our growing team
What You've Done
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or research analyst
- At least 3 years of experience in client success/engagement management
- Experience with large prescription/patient/payer data sets (e.g., Crossix, IQVIA, Symphony Health, Decision Resources Group, etc.)
- Expert in SQL; Other data analysis tools (R/Python) helpful
- Data visualization (e.g., Tableau, Spotfire) experience helpful
- Expert in MS Office, specifically MS Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.