Analyst, Talent Accelerator Program
About the Motus Talent Accelerator Program (TAP):
The Motus Talent Accelerator Program (TAP) is a two-year rotational experience that offers accelerated career paths for recent graduates. If youre interested in pursuing a career at a tech company, but arent exactly sure where to start or what you want to do, youre our ideal candidate.
As a participant in the Talent Accelerator Program, youll rotate through different departments where youll learn the business from the ground up, gain insight into the critical functions of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, build transferable skills, explore professional interests, and discover where you can have the greatest impact.
Youll spend your first year in Member Services, where youll learn the foundation of our business model by serving as the front-line to our customer base and participate in projects across business units. In Year Two, youll complete a rotation in either Sales, Customer Care, or Technology.
What you can expect from the TAP Program:
- A crash course in the business: Youll learn the business from the ground up, nitty-gritty details and alland that is the foundation upon which youll build your Motus career.
- Professional development: Youll participate in our robust professional development programming, meet regularly with your TAP advisor over lunch or coffee, and learn from business leaders across the organization.
- A fun, supportive culture: The TAP team is a self-described family that works hard and plays hard together.
- Room to explore: We encourage all TAPs to create their own adventure, explore their curiosities, and seek out new challenges. This is your chance to find out where your passions lie and begin to build a career around them.
- Opportunity for rapid growth: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can; we promote based on accomplishments, not tenure.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- Recent college graduate with a strong academic record
- History of excelling in collaborative team environments
- Enthusiasm and curiosity
- Unrelenting drive for successfor yourself and your team
- Creative, analytical thinker who loves solving problems
- Acute attention to detail
- Sense of humor and high degree of emotional intelligence
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus!
- Interest in a career in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, or Product/Software Development
Compensation & Benefits
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with match program, student loan reimbursement program, unlimited vacation, subsidized gym membership, and more.