Office Tour Photos
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
SessionM is looking for an Analyst to join its Strategy & Analytics team. The team partners with clients to help them engage customers more effectively (e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time) and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the worlds most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy solving complex and ambiguous problems, working closely with a team, building strong relationships with clients, and being pushed outside of your comfort zone. This role is a unique opportunity to develop a well-rounded analytical toolkit and drive impact from day one.
- Work within a client-facing team on diverse projects across strategy (loyalty program design, customer journey mapping, segmentation) and analytics (predictive analytics, ROI modeling, a/b/n testing)
- Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses and synthesize findings into actionable insights and recommendations
- Partner cross-functionally with clients and internal stakeholders such as product, sales, engineering, marketing, and UX
- Develop expertise in client analytics and reporting needs, identify areas of product improvement and participate in product development
- Apply a management consulting approach while leveraging design thinking to solve complex problems and elevate the voice of the consumer(team is led by a former McKinsey consultant)
- Participate in the ideation and execution of special innovation projects (innovation is a core value within our team)
- Bachelors degree with an outstanding record of academic success
- Desire to collaborate with the team and build working relationships
- Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
- Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
- High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Eagerness to learn or demonstrated experience with quantitative tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R, Tableau, statistical modeling)
Yes, Mastercard is hiring! Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. Weve
implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are
onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we
know were all in this together.