Profitero is at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing brand manufacturers with analytics and insights that help them sell more products on Amazon, Walmart.com and other leading eCommerce sites. If you love data, technology and eCommerce, Profitero may be a great next step in your career!
Role & responsibilities:
The Analyst, Strategy & Insight will play a critical role in the analysis, interpretation, and presentation of insight derived from data generated by Profitero’s software.
Reporting to the VP, Customer Engagement, the Analyst will be instrumental in directly supporting Profitero customers’ success by producing tailored, actionable insight.
Additionally, the Analyst will produce analysis and insight for distribution in Profitero white papers, blog posts, infographics and presentations.
- Playing a key role in the client experience for assigned clients
- Producing high-quality analytic deliverables on deadline
- Synthesizing and interpreting data and drawing clear conclusions
- Presenting analysis and insight by teleconference and in person
- Documenting user/client feedback for product & service enhancements
Key requirements & desired skills:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of increasing responsibility in an analytics-intensive market research, consulting, eCommerce, retail, manufacturing or similar role
- Exceptional technical mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with eCommerce a strong plus
- Experience with Python, R, Tableau or other data science or data visualization platforms a strong plus