Vistaprints Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the worlds most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in diverse teams where you will collaborate on analyses and continually bring forward ideas and insights to drive value for our customers.
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses and present views that will provide visibility into our performance.
- Data Analysis and Modeling. Incorporate multiple data sources and methodologies to find opportunities to drive marketing efficiency in our advertising and improve the customer experience to acquire valuable customers and promote repeat shopping behavior.
- Design and execute a/b/n tests to optimize the customer experience and analyze results to provide insightful recommendations to the business. Experience with Optimizely a plus.
- Collaborate in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- 0 to 3+ years in an analytics environment and a bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- Experience and proficiency in SQL.
- Good understanding of exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and skilled in finding meaningful patterns and trends in the data.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and proven track record of effectively delivering on projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Experience partnering with versatile, multi-functional team members who come to the table with different perspectives and have a consistent record of developing creative approaches to solving problems.
Nice To Have:
- Other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.