Office Tour Photos
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that helps team quickly understand, contain and remediate cyber-attacks.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Who You Are
Cybereason is looking for an exceptional individual to lead analyst relations. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, this Sr Mgr / director level position will drive strategy, manage relationships and support expanding our brand perception and capabilities within the industry analyst community on behalf of Cybereason.
An ideal candidate will have experience running analyst relations at a security or enterprise software company. This role requires a strong leader to manage relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Cybereason and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning, execution of inquiries, briefings, strategy days, and custom content. Demonstrated evidence growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
This role will be challenged to rethink how we engage with analysts and motivate senior management participation. If you want to push the definition of an analyst relations position, become a strategic advisor to the business and creatively find new ways to engage this key audience, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Creatively manage and grow analyst relations
- Manage industry analyst contracts
- Maintain the AR calendar
- Run AR logistics
- Manage reporting, results analysis and distribution
- Develop domain expertise and as necessary lead analyst engagement
- Generate necessary content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Build and improve the bench of spokespeople across the organization
- Drive the execution of proactive product inbound/outbound communications to generate strategic engagement & advice with/from the analyst community
- Leverage industry analysts across both inbound and outbound activities
- Provide sales with silver bullet information extracted from analyst coverage reports
- Monitor and engage in relevant social media forums
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in communications and analyst relations programs
- 5-7 years of analyst relations management, product marketing or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Knowledge of analyst relations trends
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management management skills
- A natural communicator able to explain complex concepts to various audiences
- Combination of agency, consulting and in-house experience strongly preferred
More Jobs From