DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for an Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. Analytics is at the core of every team at Draftkings, and this is a unique opportunity to be part of the innovative People organization driving our growth. The People Analytics team is a new and dynamic team within the People organization that is pushing the capabilities of data analytics and data science in relation to the way companies are hiring, managing, and developing their employees. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as an Analyst on the People Analytics team:
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition teams to optimize recruiting strategy and decision-making.
- Analyze candidate behavior and talent market data to develop a strategy for the full talent pipeline.
- Create and optimize candidate marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Build highly actionable reporting with broad visibility into global People results and metrics.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement across the various people systems, internal processes, and the underlying people data.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1-3 years of related business or analytics experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or another relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel; optional experience with Python.
- Proficiency with Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or Google Data Studio preferred.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- You are also an autonomous worker with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
- Experience in people analytics and/or marketing analytics is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.