Office Tour Photos
The Enterprise team focuses on cracking the code for the largest companies in each industry. We test both targeted acquisition and retention efforts to earn the business of high value accounts and broad awareness- and credibility-building activities through events, content, organic social, and imagery. As the only team at Wayfair to use account-based marketing, we think outside the box to test new ideas, use data to understand where our customer segment requires a different approach, and optimize based on our learnings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for quantitative and consulting professionals looking to go beyond analysis and advice and into implementation, experimentation, and reiteration to drive customer growth and loyalty.
What You Might Do
- Optimize our email marketing strategy, including analyzing email performance, testing new concepts, and deciding when we should suppress emails
- Help kickstart our acquisition efforts in the Office vertical, testing new channels, formats, and messaging
- Ensure alignment with our cross-functional stakeholders with monthly reporting
- Support our growing, highly efficient events channel
- Uncover creative ways to use our internal data, plus external research, to attract high-level execs at Enterprise target accounts
- Collaborate with partners across teams (Creative, Sales, etc.) in creation of marketing materials and tests
What You'll Need
- Ability to think both creatively and critically; youre willing to think outside the box, while also fairly evaluating all solutions in making decisions. Almost nothing is rote about this role.
- Strong analytic capabilities to determine and measure the right metrics for the many different types of tests and channels we employ
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity: our segment is small enough that we can rarely use statistical significance as a guide and routinely make decisions on directional data
- Bonus:Experience with SQL and/or Vertica and/or experience owning entire workstream end-to-end
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From