Office Tour Photos
The email marketing team is responsible for driving customer retention and activation with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value for our existing customers. Leveraging advanced machine learning models, deployed through our proprietary email platform, we partner with a multitude of cross-functional partners to deepen our relationship with our existing customers. We partner closely with data science, engineering, promotions, and creative teams to inspire, engage, and delight our customers with a world-class email experience.
This role will be focusing on driving product-class based email strategy - how Wayfair interacts with customers throughout their shopping journey based on their product preference using personalized emails.
What You'll Do
- Work in a multi-million dollar marketing channel, managing complex cross-functional partnerships and mining customer data to uncover insights that drive incremental customer lifetime value
- Collaborate directly with the Wayfair brands and other channel leads to execute on complex omni-channel strategies
- Design, run and analyze A/B tests that confirm / disconfirm hypotheses and provide quantitative proofs to drive changes to email strategy
- Execute the channel roadmap, identifying, sizing, and pursuing new opportunities for channel growth
- Leverage deep analytics to root cause trends and develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems
What You'll Need
- 0-2 years experience in digital marketing, data science, management consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as SQL, R, and Python
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From