REsurety is a mission-driven organization focused on solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with some of the world’s leading energy and risk market players to enable renewable energy buyers and sellers to understand and manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. Having supported over 7,000 MW of renewable energy transactions to date, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If putting your skills to work to drive profitable, low-cost renewable energy sounds exciting, then we would love to receive your application.
Company Values & Principles:
At REsurety, we value the skills of execution, creativity & ownership, commercial focus, and teamwork, and we help and encourage all team members to develop these skills while at REsurety.
Our values also shape our culture and act as the foundation for our principles. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company where team members feel engaged, valued, and supported. What is special about REsurety, though, is how much we:
- Share information openly, broadly, and deliberately with each other;
- Encourage ownership by all team members;
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback; and
- Empower all team members to bring their full, authentic self to work.
As a Senior Analyst on our sales and business development team you will facilitate large-scale renewable energy transactions, deliver customer-centric software and analytics recommendations, design and implement new business initiatives, and become an expert in renewable power and its related markets.
- Support customization of sales process for different product lines and client personas
- Work on creation and delivery of various product marketing campaigns
- Manage institutional client relationships
- Work independently to research, analyze, and develop new business opportunities
- Support large-scale renewable energy transactions from sourcing to close
- Collaborate directly with our senior management
- Demonstrated success in a detail-oriented professional role with a proven ability to learn quickly, meet deadlines, and work independently
- 2+ years of experience in professional or financial services
- A passion for reducing the cost of energy from renewable sources
- Comfortable using and administratively managing a CRM platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in power, renewable energy, project finance, or related field
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Location: Boston, MA
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy & Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Stock Options
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
- Pre-Tax Transportation Deduction
- Professional Development Stipend
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.