Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more. We're looking to expand our Analytics team in our Waltham office.
The Nuts and Bolts:Working across nearly all parts of Constant Contact and its parent company Endurance International Group, the Analytics team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle leveraging internal and 3rd party data. The group also focuses on internal performance optimization.We seek an Analyst with strong analytical and problem solving skills that has business curiosity. Serving an array of business stakeholders across the organization, the Analyst will conduct and analyze data on customer behavior, profiles, and product engagement.
What you will do: As a part of cross-functional teams (e.g Product Owners, Marketers, Finance) you will be responsible for innovating the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle and conduct analyses to uncover customer insights.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, UX, and other internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for analysis and optimization of product experience and acquire and retain valuable customers.
- Provide insights into product behavior and engagement to the rest of the business.
- Partner closely with the data warehouse team to understand data availability and the flow of data through various systems.
- Conduct analysis of prospects and customers for product design, go-to-market strategies and retention engagement efforts
- Develop data inquiries, and conduct data exploration and data mining to determine program effectiveness and predict future performance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure insights are leading to action and measuring the business impact.
- Bachelors degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as business, math, statistics or computer science)
- 3 to 5 years of experience conducting analytical analyses in a business setting and telling stories with data.
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Resourceful and a motivated problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions.
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills. An ability to talk both to the technical teams responsible for the data and comfortable explaining data and conclusions to non-technical teams.
- Experience manipulating and cleansing data in Python and/or R a plus.
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics a plus.
We Offer:We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US:Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.