At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
The Strategic Workforce Analytics team within Talent Analytics is looking for a team-member with strong analytical, technical, and consultative skills. The team is tasked with supporting business and talent leaders through consultative data-driven projects on key workforce questions. Additionally, we provide partners with actionable recommendations to ensure the organizations talent strategy aligns with its long-term business goals. Projects and analyses include workforce supply and demand forecasting, location strategy, and generating insights for key talent initiatives.
- Conducts moderate complexity analysis on key talent initiatives under direction from project managers and / or senior analysts.
- Identifies trends and issues following pre-defined processes. Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business and presents findings to project leads and senior members of the team.
- Supports the creation and population of talent metric insight reports for senior leaders across the enterprise.
- Queries data using various tools (SAS, Python, Power BI) to conduct ad hoc analyses or support the execution of advanced analyses.
- Ensures data integrity and partners with senior analysts to rectify any identified issues.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum 2-3 years of experience, or equivalent, is required. Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative field are preferred fields of study.
- Knowledge of data sources, tools, statistical principles and methodologies, and techniques.
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in Excel (VBA, macros, scripts, formulas, data visualization, etc.), PowerPoint, and statistical software packages (SAS, Python, R) with expectation to grow these skills over time in role.
- Must have strong planning, project management, analytical, and communication skills. Solid understanding of business operations is preferred.