Office Tour Photos
Employer: Wayfair LLC
Title: Analyst 2
Location: 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 /
500 Boylston Street, Suite 202, Boston, MA 02116
Duties: Manage and optimize marketing e-mail channel to meet ROI goals and grow the business. Develop trajectory roadmaps for alignment across Wayfair's business. Analyze marketing campaign performance, identify trends, and facilitate opportunities for improvement. Prioritize backlog of requests and projects. Understand and communicate the e-mail business model to management. Develop strategy for priority initiatives and lead implementation to drive step change improvements in performance. Create internal and external network of peers who will drive projects forward.
Requirements: Requires a Bachelors degree in Management, Business Administration, or a directly related field plus one (1) year of experience performing SQL analytics or email marketing management.
Experience must include one (1) year in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Performing marketing analysis and monitoring market conditions including competitive research to deliver and scale services and solutions
- Creating strategic roadmaps for growth and managing implementation against deadlines and milestones
- Developing presentations using Visio or PowerPoint
- Reporting on business case analysis and revenue analysis using Excel
- Interfacing with cross-functional teams, UE designers, graphic designers, and QA teams
- Performing experimental design and hypothesis testing including A/B testing
- Evaluating predictive models including ROI analysis and back testing on historical data for evaluating future predictions
- Identifying operational process improvement opportunities and driving concurrent improvements in people, process, and technology
- Developing business cases and financial strategy for marketing channel development, including defining business goals, creating execution steps, and analyzing business returns
- Building predictive models, and using historical data to predict target markets, customer segments, and messaging
- Testing new marketing processes and initiatives including large-scale content testing and landing page tests
- Creating and managing e-mail marketing campaign across multiple platforms
- Developing e-mail marketing tools and processes to scale marketing channels including targeting and content generation tools
Multiple positions. Submit resumes to Wayfair LLC, 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 or via https://www.wayfair.com/careers Job Code: 23519
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From