CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The business units for this role includes Engineering, Product Management, IT, and Sales Engineering. This position serves as a consultant to management on HR-related issues. The successful HRBP also acts as an employee champion, change agent, mentor to other HR staff, including managing the onboarding for other HR team members. The role assesses and anticipates the people needs of their functions and communicates those needs proactively with the VP of HR and function leaders as applicable. The HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions, move strategy and problem solve. The position formulates partnerships across the organization and with HR vendors, consultants, counsel and brokers to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization and HR Strategy, including international HR responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business and industry literacy about the business unit's and companies financial position, its culture and its competition.
- Build trust and provide HR support with respective business unit/leaders
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team and individually to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Support cultural changes across the organization and ensure CyberArks core values are being upheld throughout your assigned business units
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase effectiveness and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops and maintains HR standard operations procedure
- Assists international employees with assignments and related HR matters
- Manages all health and welfare benefits across the Americas organization
- Support VP of HR to achieve the teams strategic objectives by acting as the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Strong Business Acumen
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Deep tech industry knowledge
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise and ability to develop new skills
- Relationship Management
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Professional and Approachable
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the HR department and is the back-up for and reports to the VP of HR, Americas.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience with multiple facets of HR including resolving complex employee relations issues, benefits, immigration and other Generalist responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArks recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArks property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.