CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Americas Deal Desk Manager is a strategic role which drives value to CyberArk in two key ways: First, by escalating issues which impede a sellers productivity and effectiveness be they commercial, operational or in the marketplace; and second, by protecting the organizations interests through compliant and financially viable deal structures.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Americas sales team in order to convey business rules and sales policies acting as a trusted deal expert who aids them through CyberArks internal processes and successful deal closure. This role will support the Americas sales organization, and be a member of the Revenue Operations department.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Americas sales team on all commercial/business aspects of the deal to help close deals
- Provide quoting and deal structure guidance, pricing approvals and ensure compliance with published sales policies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to facilitate and drive deal closure
- Assist in interpreting contractual language and escalating such to ensure deals comply with internal policies
- Develop an expert level of understanding regarding all past, current and future license offerings in order to provide needed guidance to sellers
- Partner with the Sales Operations team to identify system/process improvements, sales enablement and special projects
- Develop and drive initiatives to improve productivity, deal desk improvements, company deal policies and simplifying processes throughout the Revenue Operations and sales organizations
- Work with the response center team on RFP/RFI responses and proposals
- Deliver relevant training to new and existing salespeople on deal desk, order processes and overall CyberArk best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of proven success in Enterprise B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Experience in contract/legal negotiations with enterprise customers and working with enterprise sales teams
- Strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver at times of high volume
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, and CPQ tools
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
More Jobs From