Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale up our efforts on broad reach Amazon advertising channels. This would include but not be limited to: Amazon Audio, Amazon Live, OTT, etc.
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns across 25+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Monitor audience targeting, halo effects, keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain page positioning.
- Monitor daily trends, ROAS, ACOS, GMV, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What you Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics or related discipline, preferred
- 0-2 years experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred)
- Exceptional analytical abilities seen through comprehensive technical knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL, etc
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
- Experience managing DSP or programmatic ads is a plus.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.