Alliance Sales Executive
ChaosSearch is a well-funded startup that signed a new $40M round of funding in late 2020. Our mission is to enable every organization to have fast and easy access to data. Our cloud-built Data Lake engine delivers instant elasticity and unlimited scale, secure data access and disruptive pricing for Log and BI analytics.
Last year was a record breaking year for ChaosSearch. We tripled our customer base, increased revenue close to 8X, launched ChaosSearch 2.0 and ended the year with a $40 Million Series B financing round. We are building on this success and adding to our team in 2021. The time to join couldnt be better.
ChaosSearch is looking for an experienced successful account executive interested in launching an exciting new SaaS company into the market. We are experiencing tremendous growth from our unique data platform and we are looking for hard working, goal-driven candidates to help accelerate revenue with our Alliance Partners. Youre a high-energy, creative SaaS Sales AE who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a companys growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out, building stellar relationships with Alliance partners and crushing all your goals.
- Lead a territory with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining new Alliance partner customers.
- Participate in Alliance Partner events and seminars.
- Manage relationships with Alliance partner customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover Alliance partner challenges, and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth through Alliance partner relationships.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with Alliance partners and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background.
- 6+ years in an Alliance sales role. A history of success building successful relationships with a variety of alliance partners.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across alliance sales organizations.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce, HubSpot, and LinkedIn expertise.
Headquartered in Boston, we are conveniently located across the street from TD Garden -- a 60 second walk from North Station and the Orange Line. Besides excellent benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package, career growth, and a hybrid working model. Our culture has been described as a we culture. Were a team building an amazing, successful product and company.
At ChaosSearch, we are committed to building and fostering a culture where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to create a better experience for everyone. However you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work each day.