Akumina Technical Product Trainer
Akumina, the world’s leading digital workplace software platform, empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. This allows organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. Akumina’s customers include Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government to name a few. Akumina is growing incredibly quickly and has just been financially backed by Accenture Ventures via the closing of its Series A growth financing.
- Assess and identify training delivery needs to develop both technical and non-technical training curriculum
- Facilitate new and existing customer training via onsite, classroom or webinar
- Develop training materials that may deal with complex technical information
- Work with product development and other cross functional teams to ensure course materials reflect current product features
- Utilize a consultative approach to share best practices and recommendations during training that enhance our customers use of Akumina applications
- Provide feedback from training sessions on product ideas and areas for improvement
- 3 to 5 years of technical training, product support, and/or consulting experience operating in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in web-based solution environments with concentration in Microsoft tools and technologies
- Strong communication skills with a passion for training and partnering with individuals as well groups on a consistent basis.
- Working knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for delivering formal and informal trainings
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to travel for on-site training delivery (50% typical)