Teikametrics: Agency Account Manager
Office Tour Photos
Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands, and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams all based in Boston, MA.
Teikametrics is looking for a passionate, smart and driven Agency Account Manager to help agencies win on Amazon with data. The role will work with leading paid search agencies to understand their Amazon advertising goals, develop winning strategies and execute them through Teikametrics software. The Agency Account Manager will maximize agency customer satisfaction, retention, and growth through the exclusive pursuit of customer objectives, relationship-building, and software evangelism.
- Build Meaningful Agency Relationships: Structure weekly agency engagement and create meaningful analyses and reports to support business goals. Develop strong relationships with a portfolio of ~20-25 agency partners
- Drive agency development from data: Source and analyze data through Excel to provide services as needed. Develop insights into brand performance across agencies that are not readily evident.
- Be an Expert in Amazon Advertising and eCommerce: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
- Be the voice of the customer: Provide meaningful and structured customer feedback to the Teikametrics product, data science and development teams in order to drive automation of critical value-additive components of campaign optimization and reporting for agencies.
- 1-3 years of experience as customer success for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company or direct-marketing services agency.
- Experience managing pay-per-click Advertising campaigns in common advertising platform, for example, Google AdWords, Facebook, or amazon sponsored products
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis and familiarity with Excel.
- Superlative communication skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation.
- Team-player who is able to help others on the team be successful
- Hungry to be in a challenging environment in a fast-growing tech company
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- A five-minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston
More Jobs From