Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join Vistaprint's Global Digital Marketing Team. As a part of the Affiliate Marketing Channel team, you will work to acquire new customers and optimize repeat buyers by engaging partners around the globe to promote Vistaprints products and offerings. In the Manager role, you will be tasked with growing the affiliate and performance partnerships program in North America by collaborating with cross functional colleagues and guiding a small team of marketers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead all activities associated with the affiliate channel programs in the US and Canada while working closely with the North American Line of Business
- Oversee the global affiliate reporting program and deliver performance analysis across all North American, European and Australian markets in conjunction with analytics team partners
- Drive the strategic development, partner management and recruitment, and affiliate network relationships of the US program
- Develop and deploy strong affiliate channel roadmaps and plans, uncovering insights, and presenting strategies to various key stakeholders
- Monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly channel performance relative to forecasts and analyze campaign and partner trend performance
- Develop relationships with key affiliate partners in order to successfully execute campaign strategies, while researching and recruiting new partners into the program
- Grow and develop a team through regular touch bases, goal setting sessions and career development conversations
- 5 or more years of affiliate and/or partnership marketing experience, with at least 3 years of direct people management and talent development
- Experience working in large data sets to analyze and build sophisticated charts, graphs, tables and other visualizations using pivot tables and raw data
- Demonstrated experience with technical implementations and troubleshooting technical challenges
- Proven track record of building relationships and effectively communicating to key leaders and partners
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
Nice to Have:
- Established relationships within US affiliate industry and prior experience implementing large 1:1 performance partnerships
- Previous experience with Commission Junction Affiliate Marketing Network and/or SaaS affiliate platforms
- Prior experience working with large cross-functional teams working remotely across the globe
- Experience in forecasting and performing analytical analyses using SQL or other tools such as Tableau or Google Analytics
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.