CVS Healths Enterprise Digital unit is looking for a talented and experienced Angular UI Developer/ Advisor responsible for the client side of our application. The role requires to work with the Safe Agile development team(s) for building digital personalization products for CVS Health. The Angular engineer will partner with product team(s) to translate product strategy into high-performance code and in creating advanced capabilities. The Angular Engineer as part of an agile team owns leading, inception, development and digital product delivery, while adhering to SAFE agile principles put forth.
- Participates in PI feature scoping (PI), discovery and helps translates user features into application design
- Participates in iteration planning to help create solid backlog with technical input in close partnership with product team
- Contributes and participates in daily cross functional team standups, end of iteration retrospectives while encouraging team engagement with empathy
- Work with Cross functional teams to define, design and implement state of the art web applications using latest UI frameworks for user centered customer experience
- Research, architect and develop innovative digital solutions to engineer hightly responsive and engaging web and mobile front ends.
- Work closely with Product Owners to provide project estimates based on customer experience, features and envisioned solutions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implement prototypes to evaluate solutions and ensure technical feasibility of designs.
- Ensure architecture and designs are aligned with overall Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
- Solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve our products platform and UI frameworks.
5+ years as an Angular Engineer in a comparable role in Agile Software Framework
5+ years of Experience with responsive UI design and development
5+ years of experience on Web Related Technologies: Angular8/7/...2, AngularJs (1.x), JQuery, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, JSON, NPM, NodeJs, Jasmine, karma, protractor, Bootstrap, ES2016(ES6).
3+ years of experience on .Net Technologies: Web API, Web Services
2+ years of experience on Tools: Jenkins, GIT, Checkmarx, Adobe Analytics, Postman, Splunk, VS Code, Webstorm, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Atom, SOAP, REST client, SVN, Jira, Rally
2+ years of experience Web & Application Servers: NodeJs, Grunt, Gulp
2+ years of experience Database Server: MS SQL Server
Strong troubleshooting skills
Good understanding of ADA and regulatory compliances
Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, or Jenkins.
Good presentation and verbal communications skills
Experience with SAFe Agile
Experience in web security
Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Support and Lead Security Compliance across the team(s)
A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.