Enterprise Strategy is responsible for helping steward the development of the companys long term strategy and associated priorities, connecting each business unit to those priorities, exploring white space opportunities for growth, and connecting the dots across businesses to accelerate existing revenue streams. Within Enterprise Strategy, the Retail Growth team focuses on developing and driving strategies to grow our Retail businessesPharmacy, Front Store, Minute Clinic, and HealthHUBsin ways that connect to and benefit from our broader suite of enterprise asset.
The Enterprise Strategy team is looking for a dynamic and creative team member to work on Retail Growth and enterprise-wide initiatives that can grow our multi-faceted business organically and inorganically and improve the health and experience of patients. This role is a great fit for an out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and high-energy who can easily function in a demanding, rapidly evolving business and organizational environment.
While this role has no direct managerial responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to own project management responsibilities in which you will enable and influence many business partners.
The colleague will help identify new opportunities and support existing projects to drive value for our patients, our clients and our shareholders. This will include both external views of the market and our customers, as well as internal views of our capabilities and organization.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the development of CVS Healths long-term strategy and strategic initiatives
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative analyses to evaluate new market opportunities for the enterprise that extend beyond our current businesses, and develop associated business cases and recommendations for senior executives
- Support high-priority areas in our business units, including conducting analysis on key competitors and potential sources of disruption; costing, valuing, and defining new product opportunities; and framing and structuring disparate ideas and information to make them concrete and actionable
- Evaluate key organizational questions to ensure our company is best positioned to deliver on our commitments to customers, clients, and shareholders
- Research emerging technologies and work with internal stakeholders to determine business rationale for adoption, potential value, and tradeoffs associated with developing new or improved digital and tech capabilities
- Flex to support Enterprise Strategy colleagues in their routine strategic planning and business unit support functions as needed
Minimum of 3 years of experience in Strategy and/or Corporate Development and technical/functional experience in one or several of the following areas within the healthcare sector: management consulting, strategy, financial analysis, public policy, product development, mergers and acquisitions.
- Consulting background experience would be a huge plus
- Masters Degree from a competitive program
Bachelors degree in any field preferred, but additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of this degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.