This Advisor of Enterprise Digital Initiatives will be tasked with creating a best in class consumer experience focused on identifying, prioritizing, shaping, complex enterprise initiatives in partnership with Digital Product Managers. At CVS, the digital team manages the websites, apps and messaging platforms that support each business segment, and this role must provide a digital-first perspective to help realize the business goals.
This Advisor is responsible for developing robust business cases, framing communications and justifying trade off decisions, developing detailed road maps (tied to driving growth, improving health outcomes, improving the overall consumer experience, and/or reducing cost of service), all while ensuring alignment with key stakeholders. This is an instrumental role in the oversight and execution of digital programs supporting several pharmacy programs that generate multi-million dollar business value to the organization and touch millions of consumers. This Advisor is accountable for identifying customer needs, prioritizing program features, and guiding the general flow of work through the program. This role requires significant analysis in support of the work that will impact multiple digital product teams as well as fostering relationships with business stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Formulary, Pharmacy, and other Teams) as well as digital functional teams (Product Managers, Release Train Engineers, Design and Product Owners) driving results in a matrixed environment.
Enterprise Initiative Digital Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap Ownership and Development
- Frames and sizes problems, in partnership with senior business leaders, where digital can impact outcomes
- Ensures stakeholder alignment to a clear, measurable objective and key result
- Develops business cases, makes recommendations, defines what success will look like for Epics and influences Epic prioritization that are critical to driving value for CVS Health strategic priorities.
- Influences and guides vision and roadmaps across digital teams as well as provides subject matter expertise and guidance on the long-term product roadmap to scrum teams and leaders
- Responsible for translating customer and business needs into short term and long-term product direction (outcome roadmap)
- Assures product strategy is followed from internal pilots to external launch
Initiative Backlog Guidance/Prioritization
- Prioritizes and aligns the efforts of agile product teams and epics/features associated with programs influencing the flow of work through the program and into the program backlog.
- Manages the initiative backlog across teams, pilots, and ROI
- Identifies dependencies among the varying digital teams as well as with external teams
- Escalates risks and issues to program backlog to stakeholder along with providing recommendations on tradeoffs and solutions
- Establishes meaningful partnerships across digital and the broader enterprise to gain alignment and set clear direction on critical features to be developed and deployed to meet business needs
Trend Monitoring and Customer Value Assessment
- Responsible for understanding the end to end experience of consumers through utilization of both quantitative and qualitative data sets. This data should be utilized both to report initiative progress and success as well as pinpoint new opportunities.
- Performs industry research, as necessary, to keep senior stakeholder and teams apprised of the competitive landscape as well as support feature development.
Releases and Program Increments
- Leads Program Increment prioritization and alignment sessions.
- Responsible for being the key point of contact with stakeholders for clearly translating the digital roadmap and tying it to the business outcome needs.
- Participant in SAFe Agile ceremonies where appropriate
- Sets goals using measurable data points and is able to evaluate success of the initiative versus plan
- 3+ years of experience, particularly in product management and product development
- 1+ years of experience in agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities
- Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Proven ability to deliver convincing business case recommendations to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Demonstrated collaborative style, with ability to lead and influence diverse teams
- Experience in large Retail, Pharmacy, a plus
- Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to influence and engage digital and business stakeholders
- Creativity in creating paths forward to drive alignment in a diverse and expansive organization
Bachelors Degree in Business, Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From