Advertising Product Operations Specialist
ATCI Product Operations Specialist
The Ad Tech and Customer Intelligence (ATCI) team builds Wayfairs best-in-class marketing technology stack. From a recommendations engine, to bidding platforms and integrations with key advertising partners, to our proprietary marketing automation technology including our in-house data management platform we are building an intelligent, efficient, and automated toolset to ensure our campaigns (driving hundreds of millions of dollars in ad spend) unlock massive growth for Wayfair.
The ATCI Product operations team works closely with Product, Marketing, Data Science and Engineering to drive superior product operational delivery through cross-functional collaboration, front-line support, user experience management and strategic leadership in shaping the ad technology platforms of the future.
We are looking for a Product Operations Specialist to provide operational and strategic support to Product Management and Engineering. This role will own high-level issue scoping and triage with cross-functional partners as well as provide user experience feedback in order to influence strategic product enhancements.
The individual in this role will excel in inter-departmental communication, possess a keen technical aptitude, and the ability to easily translate business problems into technical solutions. Although this is a technical role, technical background is not required--interest in technology and ability to learn quickly are essential.
What You'll Do:
- Identify & triage business problems, analyze their impact, and work with the Product and Engineering teams to prioritize and deliver a solution
- Provide operational and strategic support to Product Management and Engineering by serving as the power-user of all ATCI tools
- Join forces with Data Science, Marketing, and Engineering teams to identify areas for streamlined workflow through technical or operational solutions
- Create a network of peers that can help identify product gaps and issues
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of experience working in a cross-functional, data-driven, and fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise communication, often of complex technical limitations or requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to pivot readily and react to business needs
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus