Office Tour Photos
Twitter is seeking an Ads API Partner Manager who will be responsible for driving innovation and growth amongst our partner ecosystem. This role will be collaborating with our Ads API partners to educate and enable their advertiser-facing teams on Twitter’s ad products. This role serves as the primary point of contact for Ads API partner sales & account leadership into Twitter. You will be crafting a level of expertise among each partner’s product, sales & account teams on Twitter’s advertising platform which drives revenue generation, coordinate activities across each partner and effectively resolve partner issues as they arise.
We are open to this position being based in San Francisco or New York.
- Work closely with Twitter sales and product teams, understanding the approach to market, and what opportunities our partners’ product team can innovate on to address client needs
- Continually keep Ads API partners abreast of new ad product and ad programs so they are able to effectively present Twitter’s new offerings to advertisers
- Resolve issues spanning across a partner, escalating where needed to ensure identified improvements occur over time
- Manage Ads API partner revenue predictability by actively handling & reporting upon partner pipelines
- Educate and enable Ads API partner sales and account teams by training personnel on Twitter’s advertising platform and best practices
- Ensure Ads API sales teams have clear lines of communication into Twitter advertising account teams to facilitate new business deal flow
- Handle marketing efforts with Ads API partners so that each partner is properly supported and Twitter sales teams understand what value each partner brings to advertisers & agencies
- Represent Twitter at Ads API partner events, particularly those where advertiser and agency interfacing are involved Participate in quarterly business reviews by compiling each review and driving account-specific planning with each partner
- 5+ years of experience leading digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Shown ability to build, develop, and improve relationships with customers within a partner ecosystem while resolving support issues
- Consistent track record of running a revenue pipeline with forward-looking predictability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for dedicatedly resolving issues
- Aptitude to work in small teams but influence across the organization via effective cross-functional communication
- Have deep understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which Twitter operates
- A real passion for Twitter and our mission
- BA / BS degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From