Administrative Assistant to the Office of the President
The role and what you should expect:
You will contribute to the success of the members of the organization by performing administrative duties for members of the President’s Council and Executive leadership. You will report to the Executive Assistant to the President. You will serve as the first point of contact for internal and external colleagues and stakeholders seeking meetings with individual members of the Council. You will provide general administrative support principally to the Chief Marketing Officer, and the other members of the President’s Council as requested or required.
This general administrative support will include managing the logistical aspects of arranging meetings, maintaining calendars, document production, coordinating travel, processing expense reimbursements, generating invoices and managing and entering timecards as required. Some light personal support, like picking up lunch and booking personal flights, may be required.
Who you are; what we are looking for:
You are organized, flexible, proactive, accurate, and have a “can do” attitude. You are very attentive to details and have high standards for the quality of your work. You are interested in the work of Facing History and how we function internally. You are interested in learning and growing and fully utilizing your administrative skills. You understand the importance of confidentiality and pledge to keep the confidentiality of the President’s Council and the Office of the President.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- At least one year of relevant office experience
- Outstanding organizational skills, reliability, confidentiality and responsibility
- Initiative and ability to rapidly handle multiple tasks and to prioritize activities
- Flexibility, kindness, and demeanor that contributes to a warm, calm, and welcoming environment
- Ability to build cooperative relationships with other staff members
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Google Calendar and Google Suite) required