Administrative Assistant, Office of the CEO and Co-Founder
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to join the support team for the Office of the CEO and Co-Founder. In this role you will partner with the Lead EA to manage the day-to-day activities for several of our top Executives.
The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, high sense of urgency, strong problem solving abilities, and a sense of humor to the role. This person should be smart, engaging, fun, curious, and unflappable. This is a unique opportunity for someone with Administrative experience to take their career to the next level.
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Handle travel arrangements (intl and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Interact with keyinternal and external contacts, including senior management and C-level individuals
- Must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- Act as point person for visitors
- Personal tasks such as errands, setting up appointments, etc.
- Various other ad hoc requests
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year + of experience as AA/EA for senior level executives
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to handle ad hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours