Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and trans0parent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
As Digital Marketing Product Manager, Ad Tech, you will manage the performance of our dealer advertising algorithmic system to maximize efficiency and help build the top Digital Marketing solution in the market for thousands of auto dealers. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will work closely together with our Engineering, Dealer Product and Marketing teams in bringing to life identified priorities. A successful candidate will possess an outstanding analytical skillset, drive and strong communication qualities.
What Youll Do:
- Become an expert on digital advertising channels (Search Engine, Social and Display Remarketing), gaining a deep understanding of optimization levers.
- Conduct in-depth, data-driven analysis to inform roadmap and system improvement opportunities in partnership with engineering and product teams.
- Partner with our world class engineering team to drive the development and optimization of our dealer advertising program.
- Measure performance of existing algorithmic-advertising initiatives to identify optimization and grow opportunities across a variety of performance marketing channels (e.g. paid search, remarketing)
- Propose and manage tests in partnership with engineering and marketing teams
- Communicate results, key insights and recommendations to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in an analytical major (e.g. math, statistics, economics) with an excellent academic record.
- 4+ years of professional experience in product management, strategy consulting, consumer marketing or investment banking; ideally with ad tech or online advertising acumen
- Data-oriented thinker with strong analytical capabilities
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaison with internal teams and work closely with varying personality types
- Basic knowledge of statistics, advanced knowledge a plus
- Experience with MS Excel required; experience with SQL and business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau) strongly preferred
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.
More Jobs From