Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 14 million items across home furnishings, decor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes from product discovery to final delivery.
The Adtech/Customer Intelligence team encompasses both Product and Engineering organizations, and are responsible for many systems and processes. These include, but are not limited to Bidding, Feeds, Notifications, Customer Intelligence, DSA/BIM, SEM/PLA, Data Engineering, and Media Engineering. This team, often known as ATCI, works with stakeholders across Wayfair, including but not limited to Marketing and Data Science, to build impactful software platforms that drive customer engagement.
What You'll Do
- Partner with and advise the Head of ATCI on a variety of key projects and initiatives
- Gather analytics from scrum teams across ATCI and build visualizations that highlight the data in an actionable way. Build automated reports, dashboards, and presentations in order to represent the data
- Create, launch, and measure OKRs in order to drive key milestones for the Advertising Technology / Customer Intelligence organization
- Create, launch, and own the ATCI Product BAR (Business Analytics Review) process and cadence meeting, in order to consistently report on the organizations progress towards goals
- Run and coordinate strategic meetings, including but not limited to ATCI leadership meetings, CTO-level meetings, All hands meetings, and Manager meetings, bringing key speakers and topics based on data driven insights
- Drive strategic roll-outs of initiatives, and deliver department specific training, that the entire organization needs to be aligned on. Examples of this will include Agile methodologies, Product management frameworks, and OKR best practices
- Own cross-functional communications and ensure that comms that are being sent are impactful and engaging. Example of this include roadmaps, vision documents, departmental newsletters
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience in a technology organization with experience across multiple disciplines
- 4+ years of experience leading complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk. Project/program management leadership including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- 5+ years of experience in building automated reports, dashboard, and/or presentations. Light development, as well as experience leveraging APIs is a key requirement for this role.
- Ability to understand and collaborate with technical stakeholders
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications
- Ability to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholder
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.