We are seeking an individual who understand how to effectively enact change in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The Wayfair Media Ad Operations Associate is integral to the success of Wayfairs advertising partners and keeps the trains running on time. Youll grow in a role at the intersection of ecommerce and advertising and help our clients succeed.
What Youll Do
- Be responsible for the creation of digital ad campaigns, campaign management, and evaluation
- Work closely with Wayfairs Media Associates and clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Provide Display ad support to account teams and advertisers
- Work with partner teams to build and serve display ads
- Monitor the health of client campaigns and work with account teams to improve campaign performance
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for operations-related issues
- Coordinate campaign setup and billing with other internal and external entities
- Partner with billing and collections teams to resolve invoicing issues
- Support Ad Operations teammates in day to day tasks and special ad hoc projects
- Learn and grow in the dynamic industry of digital advertising
- Drive and protect revenue across platforms through proactive campaign monitoring and quality campaign execution
- Lead process improvements across the business
- Use technology to enhance business goals / customer experience
- Travel to tradeshows at client meetings as appropriate
What Youll Need
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- An ability to prioritize across short term and long term goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- An inherent self starter mentality that excels in a fast paced work environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with a particularly strength in Excel
- Enough knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem to be dangerous.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.