Accounts Receivable Manager
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will report to the accounting manager and is responsible for the oversight of all collections operations. This role requires extensive cross functional collaboration amongst teams, substantial amounts of judgement, and the ability to create and deliver on an aggressive collections plan, while driving a daily process to improve efficiencies at a fast growing company. This role is highly visible and will involve interaction with both our customers and employees throughout the entire company.
What you will do:
- Manage daily tasks and allocation of resources across the A/R Team
- Ensure that all outstanding balances are followed up on timely
- Handle internal and external escalations
- Adeptly balance optimizing collections and optimizing customer experience
- Ensure timely responses to all collection inquiries
- Review A/R aging schedules, reconcile to the general ledger, and provide commentary for the accounting team to ensure the financials remain accurate
- Play an extensive role in the buildout and formalization of a full spectrum collections process
- Work in a unique environment with more tools at your disposal than most collections teams
- Projects may include: collections process buildout, new employee training, working on an interdepartmental task force, and the implementations of various A/R and collections software systems
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years in progressive Collections or A/R roles with supervisory experience
- A history of using good judgement to come up with the right solution for complex scenarios
- Attentive to detail and goal oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communicator with an ability to maintain customer satisfaction
- High degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or applicable prior work experience
- Experience working in NetSuite, Salesforce, and other integrated SaaS systems
- Knowledge of GAAP