Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Process invoices for payment, ensuring that appropriate documentation and approvals are captured
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders and invoices, both large and small
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Participate in procurement card and expense reporting responsibilities
- Be a resource for the business to resolve any procurement or expense questions as needed
- Ensure successful month-end close by preparing associated account reconciliations for Accounts Payable
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives
- Analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- 3+ years experience in preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can work well both independently, with little instruction, and on a team
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience with inventory management and reconciliations
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Expensify
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.