Office Tour Photos
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
As the Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will be a member of the Vistaprint Waltham Accounts Payable team supporting activities like invoice entry, payment run processing, audits, and credit card management. You will meaningfully contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives and best practices development within Accounts Payable.
What You Will Do:
- Process invoices and secure approvals as prescribed by the DOA
- File all AP invoices
- Process and approve expense reports
- Prepare weekly payment runs for Vistaprint locations in Waltham, Silver Spring, Detroit, and Reno
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Monitor and maintain purchase approving software
- Assist the Accounting Team with monthly accounts payable accruals
- Assist with the annual statutory audit, external audits, operational audits, and SOX audits for all locations
- Oversee the AP email account, which following up with vendors and business owners
- 2 – 4 years of accounts payable processing experience
- Experience with SAP and the accounts payable functions an asset
- Experience with Excel and competency using basic functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From