Office Tour Photos
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry. Committed to creating an incredible experience to the more than 8,000 staffing companies who rely on Bullhorn's cloud-based platform, Bullhorn is seeking the best talent to continue building our world class team.
Bullhorn is looking for an Accounting Manager to own accounting processes and lead our team to delivering results efficiently.
As the Accounting Manager, a typical day might include:
- Leading a team that manages the monthly close and reporting of and a global software company with multiple entities
- Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations for judgmental/complex accounting areas
- Taking ownership of technical accounting research and implementation of new accounting standards and application of US GAAP, documented through accounting memos
- Developing the appropriate control environment surrounding financial reporting and implement process improvements for better efficiency and timeliness
- Establishing and maintaining effective rapport through regular contact, active listening and timely addressing of any issues, concerns or problems, with both internal and external contacts and customers
- Assisting with the coordination with external auditors for the year-end audits and statutory requirements
- Assisting management with establishing strategic plans and objectives, in addition to complying with reporting and compliance requirements
- Recommending, implementing, maintaining and communicating accounting policies, practices and procedures to improve and insure financial control and integrity of the Company s financial statements and reporting process
- Identifying ways to promote efficiency and create best practices
This job might be for you if:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You've enjoyed every moment of your 5-7 years of accounting/finance experience, preferably in a public company setting.
- You have strong working knowledge of accounting standards.
- You're detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet assigned deadlines, are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (power user of Excel) or similar tools.
- You are an outstanding communicator who is comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience using Accounting software (Intacct, Ultimate Software)
- SaaS or public company experience highly desirable
- Public Accounting Experience
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
More Jobs From