We are looking for an Accounting Manager to drive our month and quarter-end processes, lead key accounting processes, and support on all the various accounting questions that come up from our teams such as FP&A, leadership, or ASICS HQ team based in Japan. This individual will enjoy working autonomously, on a variety of different accounting areas, and bring a broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, processes and a Technical industry background.
ASICS Digital is a global division of ASICS headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do:
- Lead monthly and quarterly close
- Establish and maintain internal controls
- Lead key accounting processes such as AP, AR, Cash, Fixed Assets, and SAAS/Revenue
- Guarantee complete and timely account reconciliation
- Provide information to internal/external auditors
- Liaise with payroll and cost centers for monthly accrual process
- Assist with compliance audits as required (banking, taxing agencies, insurance, etc.)
- Assist FP&A team with annual budget and forecasting processes
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures, as well as identify new policies and areas of improvement.
What You've Done:
- Bachelors / Masters in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA preferred
- At least 6-8 years experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with public and international businesses preferred
- Experience with leading monthly and quarterly closing
- Experience and skilled at working in a collaborative and fast moving environment
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Bill.com & Expensify
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Technical industry experience
- Detail oriented, excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.