OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Leveraging big clinical data, standardized outcomes measures, and artificial intelligence technology, OM1 delivers a scientifically robust and clinically meaningful approach to enable stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem to improve clinical and financial outcomes with more precise information for better decision-making.
As an Accountant, you will help scale our accounting function and support our rapid growth. You'll report to the Controller and will play a key role in the day-to-day accounting, tax, and financial reporting activities. You'll also help implement controls, processes, and systems to enable OM1 to meet operational, reporting, and audit requirements as we scale.
- Assist with all accounting operations including billing, accounts payable, resource utilization, budgeting, and systems management
- Assist with month-end close process and activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, metrics reporting and supporting schedules
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Help with implementations, maintenance, and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Process payroll, control time reporting, and expense reports.
- Work closely with external auditors, consultants and system administrators to fulfill requests
- Collaborate with management and team members across the organization to provide financial insight and analysis
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience, public/and or private
- Internally motivated and ability to think critically/problem solve
- Ability to work independently and own responsibilities across the finance function
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and adapt.
- Desire to grow with the company and finance team
- Excited by the combination of traditional accounting with other areas of the business including HR, sales, operations, and management.
- Demonstrated discretion in handling sensitive financial and personnel information