SimpliSafe is a growing home technology company in Boston on a mission to Make Every Home Secure. We operate a fast growing partnerships practice working with top-tier organizations like American Airlines, AARP and American Express to bring award-winning home security to folks at a fraction of the cost charged by the traditional alarm industry. We are seeking a Partnership Account Manager to join us in disrupting the $13B home security industry.
Were hunting for a tremendously motivated & savvy person to develop and nurture key partner relationships. Were looking for someone with high EQ and strong critical thinking skillsyou get people, their needs, and love to come up with creative solutions that bring value to both sides of a partner relationship.
This role is perfect for a detail-obsessed and creative self-starter. You should relish the opportunity to develop and execute partner-specific marketing initiatives. Youll know your partnership agreements outside and in, and stay abreast of SimpliSafes marketing initiatives to uncover opportunities to enhance performance. This team moves fast and is always hustling so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate several projects at the same time. You will vigorously measure, analyze and report program results to ensure that both SimpliSafe's and your partners' goals are always exceeded
What you'll do:
- Be a relationship builder with folks both inside SimpliSafe and across multiple levels of our partner organizations
- Wear a marketing cap: Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop customized integrated marketing plans for each partner
- Be a humble change-agent: help us see how to make things better then roll-up your sleeves and do everything you can to help us get there.
- Manage the knowledge: provide reports, presentations, and performance updates for internal leadership and partners.
- Own the nitty-gritty: manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of programs
- Create a scalable marketing framework that can be leveraged across new partnerships
What you'll Need:
- Proven track record of managing comprehensive marketing partnerships from ideation to negotiation and execution
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects
- Experience presenting in front of executive audiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
- 5+ years of relevant work experience across relationship management, marketing or business development
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, You shouldnt have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a no-ego, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Bostons Best Places to Work in 2019 list and in Wealthfronts 2019 Career Launching Companies list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company youd enjoy working for, wed love to hear from you!