829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What Youll Be Doing
The Inbound Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for contributing to 829 Studios inbound marketing program; planning & managing projects for a number of B2C and B2B clients. This person will serve as the tactical point of contact for clients when it comes to project planning, timeline forecasting, organizing deliverables, relaying meeting minutes, and driving client engagements forward. This person will need to possess the ability to provide successful project management in the areas of email campaign targeting and execution, analytical projects, marketing technology implementation or management, and campaign reporting.
The Inbound Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with all departments for the purpose of keeping projects documented and completed on a timely basis.
Additionally, this person will have working knowledge of Hubspot and other marketing automation platforms.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing project management or account management
- BA/BS, ideally in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant work experience
- Account management experience involving client engagements around marketing automation technology, email marketing, and/or lead generation
- Strong familiarity with email marketing service providers and marketing automation technologies like Hubspot, Constant Contact, and Mailchimp
- A lean in personality willing to immerse themselves in learning the clients business
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, both internally and with clients
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills. Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Relevant work experience in a marketing role; tactical experience building and managing marketing campaigns utilizing lead generation and lead nurturing strategies
- Hubspots Inbound Marketing Certification
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From