Account Manager, Inbound Marketing
What You’ll Be Doing
The Inbound Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for contributing to 829 Studios’ inbound marketing program; planning & managing projects for a number of B2C and B2B clients. This person will serve as the tactical point of contact for clients when it comes to project planning, timeline forecasting, organizing deliverables, relaying meeting minutes, and driving client engagements forward. This person will need to possess the ability to provide successful project management in the areas of email campaign targeting and execution, analytical projects, marketing technology implementation or management, and campaign reporting.
The Inbound Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with all departments for the purpose of keeping projects documented and completed on a timely basis.
Additionally, this person will have working knowledge of Hubspot and other marketing automation platforms.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing project management or account management
- BA/BS, ideally in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant work experience
- Account management experience involving client engagements around marketing automation technology, email marketing, and/or lead generation
- Strong familiarity with email marketing service providers and marketing automation technologies like Hubspot, Constant Contact, and Mailchimp
- A “lean in” personality willing to immerse themselves in learning the client’s business
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, both internally and with clients
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills. Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Relevant work experience in a marketing role; tactical experience building and managing marketing campaigns utilizing lead generation and lead nurturing strategies
- Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Certification