Account Manager (Boston)
Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with headquarters in Cambridge, MA and offices in NYC, Houston, and Chicago. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real wow moments for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the worlds leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Platforms & Products, youll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for todays connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
As our Account Manager, your primary goal will be to drive business from our existing stable of clients. In addition, we are looking for a person eager to be guide and point of contact for new opportunities as these come in through Accenture. Internally, youll act as a client spokesperson and designated quality checkpoint for our delivery teams. As this person will interface with a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external, were looking for confident, poised and polished individuals. This position sits within a new, growing team within the organization. This is a mid-level to experienced position, with opportunities for growth.
YOUR ROLE: Account Manager
- Build relationships within Accenture, focusing on Client Account Leads and Operating Units
- Act as a point of contact for new opportunities as they come in
- Own accounts and act as the client champion
- Drive revenue from existing client base
- Act as a client champion and quality reviewer to internal delivery teams
- Manage 10% of total Intrepid revenue
- Participate in contract writing and pricing
- Manage and report on pipeline
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years in account management, client relationship management, customer success, or related experience, ideally in a consulting firm or client-facing role
- Bachelors degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Currently working as an Account Manager
- Experience with agile software development
- Demonstrated revenue growth
- Collaborative team player
- Experience drafting proposals and contracts
- Ability to create alignment among various stakeholders and effectively manage up
- Exceptional time management skills - you will be simultaneously managing multiple prospects with both short-term and long-term deadlines
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Natural problem-solver; comfortable being the point person for next steps
Intrepid has some of the best benefits youll find. Its something we take great pride in.
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Generous paid time off
- 9 company observed holidays
- Annual bonus and raise
- Stock purchase program
- Great team events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.