Local Motion by Zipcar is revolutionizing the way that vehicle fleets are managed. Using our proprietary hardware and software platform, owners of large motor fleets can share vehicles effortlessly, increase fleet utilization, and streamline operations. We are a growing, fast paced, customer-centric business committed to enabling the transition from standalone fleets to share motor pools for the largest government and commercial motor fleets in the world. Our position within Zipcar’s mobility portfolio provides us with a unique set of capabilities, enabling us to deliver a wide mix of mobility solutions to address the growing complexity of managing large motor fleets.
The Customer Success team is core to Zipcar’s business. Your relationship with the customer begins during the sales process and continues for the lifetime of the account. You are responsible for maintaining, nurturing and growing the account and will be the ambassador for the customer. In this role, you will build strong relationships with both the customer and internal teams and will work collaboratively across multiple teams at Zipcar, ranging from engineering, operations, and sales to deliver flawless integration of our technology, train/onboard customer teams, monitor customer adoption, and organize internal teams to mitigate customer-facing issues. Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Lead the onboarding of new customers, working collaboratively with internal sales and operations teams to ensure implementation meets customer expectations
• Collect all required information from customer prior to launch and work collaboratively with internal teams for launch, acting as a project manager for the account
• Lead all training for new customers, including in-person and web-based trainings
• Serve as day-to-day customer contact, providing daily consulting and advisory support on fleet management processes and optimization
• Efficiently escalate any customer-facing issues to internal teams and own mitigation of issues
• Lead quarterly business reviews with account stakeholders to engage customer leadership team on program progress
• Act as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on influencing the product roadmap to reflect customer needs
• Provide overflow technical and troubleshooting customer support
• Participate in industry events, serving as a subject matter expert on both our processes and industry best practices
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of experience in a technology-related customer service, business development, product management, or related role
• Technically proficient and adept at learning new and complex tools
• Self-motivated, proactive team player, with the ability to quickly become a trusted partner with enterprise customers and within internal teams
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written abilities and experience building strong internal and external relationships
• Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
As a member of the Zipcar Team you get a great benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k, vacation time, paid holidays, personal and sick leave, along with a full complement of other insurance and support programs.
Because our work has a global impact, we enthusiastically support each employee’s commitment to creating a better world by offering:
• Free Zipcar membership & discounted driving rates for you and your significant other
• Paid volunteer time off
• Bicycle commuter reimbursement
• Paid parental leave for mothers & fathers
• Training and development programs To accelerate career growth
• Global footprint of job locations and opportunities
• Fun, respectful, passionate, and collaborative environment
• Educational Assistance Program
• Company sponsored parties, outings, and events
• Discounts on a variety of products and services through Zipcar partners
Zipcar is an EEO Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Zipcar does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zipcar employees or any other company location. Zipcar is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From