Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Manager, you will work with our existing customers to identify ways that they could grow their business through better use of data on their customers, menu, and service staff. In order to do this effectively you must maintain in-depth industry knowledge including marketplace conditions, competitor positioning in your geographic area, and possess strong relationship management skills. Each month you will drive upsells and cross-sells within our existing customer base which will include conducting online/ in-person demonstrations and closing deals. Our Account Managers have a passion for helping restaurants, closing deals with a strong work ethic and a self-driven desire to succeed.
- Become an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Conduct discovery calls with customers to identify their business challenges on their technology and operations needs
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations
- Successfully run online demonstrations of Upserve with restaurateurs and restaurant owners
- Forecast weekly and monthly revenue projections and maintaining customer records in Salesforce
- 2-5 years of experience in an account management role carrying a sales quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales in a SaaS environment
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Ability to use Salesforce.com and other technologies to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
- Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
- We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurance coverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
- Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From