Office Tour Photos
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for todays infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform and Cloud SecOps Program combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
At Threat Stack, were building a continuous monitoring platform specifically targeted at the challenges of cloud security for elastic infrastructure. Our platform gives our customers deep visibility into their systems behaviors and helps to identify potentially anomalous actions of users and processes.
Our Customer Experience organization is continuing to build their team with the addition of an Account Manager who will be responsible for the overall success and adoption of a portfolio of Threat Stacks customer accounts. We are looking for someone that is adept at developing consultative relationships with key decision makers within assigned accounts and has a proven track record further elevating existing relationships to solve challenges and grow revenue. This person is highly customer-focused, relationship driven, and has a consultative approach to each communication while delivering value to the customer and identifying areas to grow revenue.
What Youll Do
- Serve as the primary business contact for designated customer accounts
- Forecast and track account metrics, renewals and expansion revenue
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships at all levels within your accounts
- Develop and own the strategy to grow and maintain your customer accounts
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of our customers business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Work closely with the customer success team and security solutions engineering to ensure customer success in order to drive expansion opportunities
- Work as a trusted advisor to solve customer problems and challenges
- Accurately maintain client information, opportunity notes and forecast in SFDC
- Maintain knowledge of Threat Stack products, customer drivers and industry trends
- Travel as required
What Were Looking For:
- 3 + years of Inside Sales/Account Management experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Experience managing renewal and expansion/upsell business with existing customers
- A proven history of quota over-achievement
- Experience selling to a highly technical user base (Security/DevOps) and all management levels, including C level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Ability to adopt new products and services into Threat Stacks sales methodology
- Ability to uncover customer needs and effectively differentiate how Threat Stacks approach will meet them
- Track record of managing complex sales cycles requiring cross-functional collaboration is preferred
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
More Jobs From