At SnapApp, we help marketers unleash their potential with interactive content that better qualifies leads, drives more engagement, and delivers proven ROI. We’re a leader in the MarTech space, and work with some of the biggest names in B2B tech. We’re looking for an experienced account manager, who is used to managing B2B SaaS solutions in the Fortune 1000. This person will help to drive and support customer success on an ongoing basis and partner with sales to grow additional divisions within their portfolio. Sound like you? Read on.
You will be a close confidante to a specific portfolio of clients, building close relationships with customers, proactively identifying potential concerns and determining creative solutions, while seeking out opportunities for expansion and growth.
If you enjoy working closely with senior-level professionals in the Fortune 1000 to brainstorm creative solutions to complex business problems and are passionate about helping customers achieve their goals, this is the right job for you.
How you'll spend your days:
- Understand the business of each of your accounts and how they can internalize and maximize their usage of the SnapApp Platform
- Develop and monitor account strategies through data analysis to proactively identify concerns and mitigate risk
- Identify accounts for expansion and influence sales of additional programs and commercial licenses with account executives
- Manage annual renewal cycle and negotiation on named accounts to retain and grow revenue through existing relationships
What you'll bring to SnapApp:
- 5-9 years’ total experience in account management/sales
- 3 years’ direct responsibility for renewals within a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing preferred
- Excellent creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A results-oriented, self-starter attitude and a track record of meeting and exceeding quota/goals through creativity and drive
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, presentation, and client interaction skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree - emphasis in marketing, business, communications, or similar
- Proficiency using salesforce.com
SnapApp is building a team of curious, creative, smart people who believe in our mission of unleashing the potential in every marketer. We're committed to ensuring a diverse, inclusive work environment, and are actively seeking people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. SnapApp is an equal opportunity employer, and we would love to hear from you.