Office Tour Photos
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned quota associated within assigned customer base
- Manage the executive level relationships within the assigned customer base to ensure business value is delivered against the customers KPIs and business objectives
- Hunt for opportunities to expand customer business value and licensing with Salsify and drive these opportunities to a close
- Work with cross-functionally within Salsify to ensure customers are continually getting value out of the platform, engaged and digital thought leaders within their space. Some groups that Account Managers frequently work with are Customer Success, Product, Sales Engineering and Marketing
- Plan and execute formal activities with the customer, including business reviews (via screenshare and/or in person), discovery sessions and licensing negotiations
- Ensure customers become Salsify advocates and secure their approval to help with reference calls, marketing activities, conference speaking engagements, industry references, etc
- Full time employee, based out of our Boston office
- 2-3 years closing experience preferred (will consider other sales experience)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience working at a brand manufacturer (or with brand manufacturers) a huge plus but not required
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From