Location: Boston, MA
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting & developing our growing branded customer base. You will be in charge of a rapidly expanding portfolio of FMCG brands and you will be their main point of contact.
As the face of Profitero with these customers, it will be down to you to build strong relationships with your main contacts and expand our network across the customer's organization. The role will involve ensuring renewal via client satisfaction and identifying growth opportunities through understanding your clients’ needs.
The role is the pivotal interface between our customers and Profitero internal teams. You will therefore build expertise quickly and establish an internal network that you can call on as and when required. You will report directly to the VP of Sales US and gain valuable experience in a fast paced business environment. This position requires a highly organized, motivated and productive self-starter with at least 2 years’ experience in dedicated account management.
- Achieve annual assigned renewal & up-sell sales target
- Day to day contact for key Profitero brand accounts supporting broad customer base
- Ensuring client satisfaction leading to uncontested renewal
- Developing a high level of expertise of Profitero’s industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Building a relationships and networks across a portfolio of customers, upselling new features where appropriate
- Arranging conference calls, product demos, training and face-to- face meetings to educate our customers on our solution’s benefits/capabilities
- Ensuring data accuracy in customer accounts
- Preparing and managing your customer portfolio in SalesForce.com
- Preference for a degree in a business/marketing related field and 2 years of relevant account management experience with a proven track record
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities coupled with sound interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Goal driven – strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly Bonus on achieving and exceeding targets
- Equity-based package
- Last but not least, free lunches!
How to Apply
To apply, please contact email@example.com