Office Tour Photos
Numerated is looking for an experienced account management professional to build and manage key senior-level relationships with our most strategic customers. The right candidate has deep experience in engaging in senior relationships, is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and is able to utilize influence to expand Numerateds strategic and commercial footprint within their book of business. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must truly be able to partner with our clients, even when that means having the hard conversations.
The Account Manager will partner with Numerateds Customer Success Team to help maximize utilization across our clients and to drive continued business value through our products and services.
- Act as a primary point of contact and provide outstanding service to both business and product stakeholders at client organizations
- Establish senior-level relationships with client executives to maximize Numerated visibility and penetration across the account
- Grow revenue through expanding the adoption of Numerated solutions, as well as upselling additional products/services
- Develop renewal strategies in tandem with Customer Success and proactively identify at-risk accounts and take measures to ensure client issues are mitigated and contracts are successfully renewed
- Open up new lines of business within existing client organizations by developing relationships outside of our primary contract contacts
- Understand current client needs and future plans in order to identify upsell opportunities
- Monitor competitors and potential partner vendors already engaged with client
- 8+ years of account management experience in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of banks and other financial services firms
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Strong commercial orientation, with ability to negotiate complex renewals and upsells