For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Deliver a world-class customer experience by focusing on customer business outcomes, resulting in best-in-class NPS results.
Were hiring an Account Manager that considers themselves the following: Youre obsessed with delivering top-tier customer success and pride yourself on delivering industry-leading NPS scores. You relentlessly focus on exceeding customer expectations. You have a constant pulse on your customers and effectively minimize churn. You are goal-oriented and can think high level about the important initiatives your customer requires to achieve important business outcomes.
- Own the entire customer lifecycle and act as the quarterback for the Customer team.
- Obsessively understand, document, track, and revise Customer Outcomes.
- Be curious. Ask thoughtful questions and seek to understand the unique needs of each customer.
- Create, execute, and evolve Success Plans and ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones.
- Consult on industry and product best practices and lead Business Reviews. Present to a variety of internal and external audiences at varying levels and technical proficiency..
- Become an expert in HqO and educate customers on the use & benefits of our products and identify expansion opportunities and partner with sales for growth
- Develop multi-level relationships throughout customer organizations
- Act as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to HqOs Sales, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Capture and assimilate customer requests and new features or feature enhancements to Product Management
- Achieve/exceed target OKRs including but not limited to NPS, customer health, net revenue retention, upsells
- Proactively identify and communicate churn risk and provide a strategy to prevent/reduce churn
- 3+ years relevant experience in an enterprise-level Customer Success role within a fast-paced SaaS or software technology space
- Passionate about technology, innovation, and customer experience
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment.
- Able to see the big picture and inspire customers - CRE tech is a rapidly evolving landscape and we need folks who can drive the industry forward.
- Demonstrate empathy to develop a strong rapport with customers and partners.
- Document and navigate complex multi-layered organizational structures.
- Obsessed with improving user experience and daily life at work through technology
- Recognize different customer motivations and needs, and communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand as well as represent competing points of view, both internal and external, while deriving the best outcome for all parties involved.
- Comfort navigating conversations regarding APIs and SDKs is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical abilities, including analyzing data sets to craft a compelling story
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding retention goals as key metrics of performance
- Commercial real estate experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Up to 50% travel as restrictions change
- Compensation: Base + Bonus + Equity